Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hat
- Creation: 1946/1949
- No Language
- Content Description: Hat of red straw. Styled with aspects of both a cloche and a bonnet, the hat has a domed crown of red straw that is partly encircled at the base by a band of red velvet to which is affixed sprays of artificial flowers (Roses, violets?, and others), cherries, and leaves. The narrow brim turns down around front and sides, and is cut short in back. Around sides and front is green mesh veiling. Hat is unlined, with red grosgrain inner hatband.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1946/1949
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1900.952.001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc114792