Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Beret
Designer: Olive, FrankCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Olive, Frank (b. Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA 1929 - d. Dec. 1995)
- Creation: 1940/1945
- No Language
- Content Description: Beret made of light blue knitted chenille yarn. Designer's label: "Frank Olive"
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1940/1949
- Place Name: United States - Wisconsin - Milwaukee County - Milwaukee
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1900.937.001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc114784