Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cloche
Donor: Rowland, CarrieContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1930
- No Language
- Content Description: Cloche-style hat of light green open-weave horsehair. The domed crown has extending "brim" which is very short in front, descending downwards, and longer sections at side and back, also descending downwards. Hat has a hatband of pinks and beige pleated satin ribbon which is inside crown, but visible through open weave. Ribbons emerge at back of hat, forming a bow with trailing ends. Hat is unlined, with an inner green grosgrain hatband.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1930
- Place Name: United States
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1900.932.001 - D1397
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc114781