College of Music Program Book 2011-2012: Ensemble & Other Performances, Volume 3 Page: 15
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
Laudate Pueri (Psalm 112) George Frideric Handel
Lucy Tamez Creech, soprano
1. Laudate Pueri (Soloists and Chorus)
2. Sit nomen Domini (Soprano solo)
3. A solis ortu (Chorus)
4. Excelsus super omnes (Soprano solo)
5. Quis sicut Dominus (Chorus)
6. Suscitans a terra (Soprano solo)
7. Qui habitare facit (Soprano solo)
8. Gloria Patri (Soprano solo and Chorus)
Missa di Santa Cecilia Alessandro Scarlatti
Christopher Jackson, conductor
1. Kyrie eleison (Soloists and Chorus)
2. Christe eleison (Trio for Soprano, Alto and Tenor)
3. Kyrie eleison (Soloists and Chorus)
4. Gloria in excelsis (Soloists and Chorus)
5. Et in terra pax (Chorus)
6. Laudamus te (Soloists and Chorus)
7. Gratias agimus tibi (Alto solo)
8. Domine Deus, Rex coelestis (Soprano solo and Chorus)
9. Domine Deus, Agnus Del (Tenor solo and Chorus)
10. Qui tollis (Soloists and Chorus)
11. Quoniam tu solus Sanctus (Soloists and Chorus)
12. Curn Sancto Spiritu (Chorus)
Presented in partial fulfillment of the degree of Doctor of Musical Arts
at the University of North Texas
Here’s what’s next.
This book can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Book.
University of North Texas. College of Music. College of Music Program Book 2011-2012: Ensemble & Other Performances, Volume 3, book, 2012; Denton, Texas. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc114725/m1/15/: accessed June 24, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Music Library.