[Photograph of Stan Kenton, Mayor James T. Hamlow and June Christy] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of Stan Kenton, Mayor James T. Hamlow and June Christy]
- Series Title Kenton with celebrities and musicians
- Content Description: The photograph is of Mayor James T. Hamlow presenting Stan Kenton and June Christy the key the city of Scranton.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kenton, Stan -- Photographs.
- Keyword: Stan Kenton Orchestra
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Jazz musicians -- United States -- Photographs.
- Named Person: Kenton, Stan
- Named Person: Christy, June
- Named Person: Hamlow, James
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Pennsylvania - Lackawanna County - Scranton
- Coverage Date: 1947
Name: Stan Kenton CollectionCode: STKT
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Accession or Local Control No: sk_0500
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc11400
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL