Retelling of The Story of Suhuinu Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Retelling of The Story of Suhuinu
- Series Title Rengpu Rex Khullar Collection
Collector: Khullar, Rengpu RexCreator Type: Personal
Speaker: Khunghon, Sankhil ThampolContributor Type: Personal
Research team member: Thounaojam, HarimohonContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 2009-08-26
- Physical Description: 1 recording (3 min., 25 sec.)
- Content Description: The story of Suhuinu or How one mimics the sound of different animals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Linguistics.
- Keyword: fauna
- Keyword: traditional narratives
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Lamkang Language ResourceCode: SAALT
Name: Computational Resource on South Asian LanguagesCode: CORSAL
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: lmk20090826nr_0363_RPK_Sk_Khhng
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1132729