[Photograph of Stan Kenton and Orchestra] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of Stan Kenton and Orchestra]
- Series Title "Progressive Jazz" (1940's - early 1950's)
Photographer: Peterson, StanCreator Type: Personal
- Content Description: The photograph is of the Stan Kenton orchestra performing.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kenton, Stan -- Photographs.
- Named Person: Kenton, Stan
- Keyword: Stan Kenton Orchestra
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Jazz musicians -- United States -- Photographs.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - New Jersey - Atlantic County - Atlantic City
- Coverage Date: 1953
Name: Stan Kenton CollectionCode: STKT
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Accession or Local Control No: sk_0344
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc11246
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL