[Photograph of Stan Kenton] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of Stan Kenton]
- Series Title Publicity Photographs (1950's)
- No Language
- Content Description: The photograph is a studio portrait of Stan Kenton in a suit and tie. Kenton is bent over and facing the camera.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 7 x 9 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kenton, Stan -- Photographs.
- Named Person: Kenton, Stan
- Keyword: portraits
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Jazz musicians -- United States -- Photographs.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Stan Kenton CollectionCode: STKT
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Accession or Local Control No: sk_0285
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc11187
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL