ACIR state legislative program : a guide Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title ACIR state legislative program : a guide
- Series Title State legislative program of the Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations
- Series Title ACIR state legislative program
Author: United States. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.Place of Publication: Washington, D.C.
- Creation: 1975-11
- Digitized: 2006-08-22
- Content Description: The ACIR Library is composed of publications that study the interactions between different levels of government. This document addresses the ACIR state legislative program.
- Physical Description: 11 p. ; 20 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.
Name: Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental RelationsCode: ACIR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 2739894
- Government Documents No.: Y 3.Ad 9/8:8 L 52
- Other: M-91
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1117
- Display Note: ACIR state legislative program, a Guide
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C