Bulletin of the United States Geological Survey No. 90 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bulletin of the United States Geological Survey No. 90
- Series Title United States Geological Survey Reports
- Added Title United States Geological Survey Report 90
- Series Title Fiscal Year 1891
Author: Powell, J. W.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Clarke, F. W.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Schneider, E. A.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: Geological Survey (U.S.)Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1892
- Content Description: Report describing work done in the division of chemistry and physics during the fiscal year of 1891. It includes summaries with findings for much of the research.
- Physical Description: 77 p. : ill.
- Keyword: chlorite
- Keyword: mineral analyses
- Keyword: phosphates
- Keyword: bibliographies
- Place Name: United States
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 90
- Accession or Local Control No: 0090
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1115044