Integrated system for production of neutronics and photonics calculational constants. Volume 15, Part E. Data testing results for the LLL Evaluated Nuclear Data Library (ENDL-78) Page: 3 of 36
This report is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided to Digital Library by the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
- he I:( RI-0400 series describes ii Integrated and computer-orented system for the production
Ind *pphc~itlin of ncutronics and photonics calculaitinal constants.
I he system mast supply reliable up-to-date data, select specific types of data on request. provide out-
pill in a riety .f forms fuiumitely in the form of input to other computer codes). and function rapidly and
cfficicnthI The sstem has ntow been developed to a point where we are achieving these goals,.
1 he .( R L-S3400 series, An Integrated System for Production of Neutroni and Photorwt
Ca/iulaina/ ( onwtants, ctmprises the followmg volurttes
* \nl I P.1rt 1, Re 1 1: CSI. ASistem for bSorage, Retrieval. and DIplai of A perimental
\u'romn Data. Sepltei er 1976,
* Viiil I, Prt B. Program EC SA4 Veraian 7-1 ) C(omeriun of EIsperimentallt Measured Crail-
Se tin Data from the /our-Cetter- Irchange y'-41 Format to the I.icermre EC.SIL. Format, Decemher 1978
* Vol 2. Re 2 , D Rihographi of the i: rperimental Data of Nuttron-Induced Interactioni. Jul
* V if S Rc 2, An Inde of E m periniental Data of Neutron-Induwed Interaction J uy 1976
* V i. 4. 6 alhma ed Nua fear Cro -Section L ibrary, A p rii 97 .
" Vol 5, Pairt A. R c f, CI.YDEA Code for the Productmon of Ca/iulatnonal Contant irom
''violear Data. Sep cipher 197>
* Voi 5. I.ri r B. R c I. Relat itie t ranformation letween Center-of-Ma. and La/oratort
Stems fir 1w o-lo/dc Nwlear Reactwrta, April 1978.
* 5ol 6. Re 2. Tahles and Graphs I'l whotn-Interaction C'ro Sections from I keV and 100 Me '
* Vo i 7. Part A. Re . . Ma/r Neutron-Induced Inrera, ttns rZ .S) Graphical, Experemnteal
Data, Jul 1976.
* Vol 7. Part B, Res I . 1Maor \teutrnt-lnduied Interacttnis (Z > 35): Graphical. E xperimental
Data, Ju 1970.
* Vol. 8. Part A. Rev. I. Supplemental Neutron-Induced Interation iZ / 35) Graphical, I.,-
perintental Data. July 1976.
* Vol. 8. Part B. Rev. I. Supplemental Neutron-Induced Interation/s (Z > 35): Graphical, As-
perinientad Data, July 1976.
" Vol. 9, Thresholds of Nuclear Reactions Induced hi Neutrons. Photons, Deutrons., Tritons, and
Alpha Particles, September 1970.
" Vil. 10, Rev. I, Tabulated Esperimental Data for Neutron-Induced Interactions, July 1976.
" Vol. 1, E.perimental Data, Indexes, and Techniques of Obtaining a Selected Set of Neutron
Resonance Parameters, May 1972.
" Vol. 12. An Atlas of Resolved Neutron Resonance Parameters, July 1972.
" Vol. 13, An Atlas of Unresolved Neutron Resonance Parameters, September 1912.
" Vol 14, TARTNP: A Coupled Neutron-Photon Monte Carlo Transport Code. February 1976.
" Vol. 15, Part A, The LLL Evaluated-Nuclear-Data Library (ENDL): Eialuation Techniques,
Reaction Index, and Descriptions of Individual Evaluations. September 1975.
" Vol. 15, Part B, Rev. 1, The LLL Evaluated-Nuclear-Data Library (ENDL): Graphs of Cross Sec-
tions from the Library, October 1978.
" Vol. 15, Part C, The LLL Evaluated-Nuclear-Data Library (ENDL): Translation of ENDL
Neutron-Induced Interaction Data into the ENDF/B Format, April 1976.
" Vol. 15, Part D. Rev. I, The LLL Evaluated-Nuclear-Data Library (ENDL): Descriptions of In-
dividual Evaluations for Z = 0-98. May 1978.
" Vol. 15, Part E, Data Testing Results for the LLL Evaluated Nuclear Data Library ( EN DL-781,
* Vol. 16, Rev. 2, Tabular and Graphical Presentation of f 75 Neutron-Group Constants Derived from
the LLL Evaluated-Nuclear-Data Library (ENDL), October 1978.
Here’s what’s next.
This report can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Report.
Howerton, R.J. Integrated system for production of neutronics and photonics calculational constants. Volume 15, Part E. Data testing results for the LLL Evaluated Nuclear Data Library (ENDL-78), report, August 13, 1979; Livermore, California. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1114518/m1/3/: accessed November 14, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.