[Photographs of Stan Kenton] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photographs of Stan Kenton]
- Series Title Stan Kenton in Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Photographer: Hawkins, MerleCreator Type: Personal
- Content Description: Photograph of Stan Kenton sitting behind a desk in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. On the right side of the photograph, sound equipment is visible on the other side of a large glass window.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kenton, Stan -- Photographs.
- Named Person: Kenton, Stan
- Keyword: portraits
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Jazz musicians -- United States -- Photographs.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Colorado - Garfield County - Glenwood Springs
- Coverage Date: 1954-07
- Start Date: 1940
- End Date: 1959
Name: Stan Kenton CollectionCode: STKT
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Accession or Local Control No: sk_0232
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc11134
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL