[Sheet of Photographs of Stan Kenton] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Sheet of Photographs of Stan Kenton]
- Series Title Photographs of Stan Kenton
Photographer: Sid Avery & AssociatesCreator Type: Organization
- Content Description: Proof sheet of twelve portraits of Stan Kenton wearing a suit or white shirt and tie, kneeling and standing in front of a blank wall, pretending to conduct in various lighting.
- Physical Description: 12 photographs : b&w ; on sheet 10 x 8 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kenton, Stan -- Photographs.
- Named Person: Kenton, Stan
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Jazz Musicians -- United States -- Photographs.
- Keyword: portraits
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - California - Los Angeles County - Hollywood
- Start Date: 1940
- End Date: 1959
Name: Stan Kenton CollectionCode: STKT
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Accession or Local Control No: sk_0231
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc11133
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL