[Minutes for the TXSSAR Board of Managers Meeting: August 6, 1988] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Minutes for the TXSSAR Board of Managers Meeting: August 6, 1988]
- Alternate Title Minutes for the Texas Society, Sons of the American Revolution Board of Managers Meeting
- Series Title TXSSAR State Records
Author: Sons of the American Revolution. Texas Society.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1988-08
- Content Description: Minutes from a meeting of the TXSSAR Board of Managers, held on August 6, 1988, in Amarillo, Texas, including a summary of activities and business discussed. The meeting was called to order by President Charles B. Morgan, twenty-members and seventeen guests were in attendance.
- Physical Description: 14 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sons of the American Revolution. Texas Society -- Records and correspondence.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Meetings and Conferences
- Keyword: minutes
- Keyword: board meetings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Potter County - Amarillo
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1988-08-06
- Preferred Citation: Texas Society, Sons of the American Revolution (TXSSAR) Archive (AR0758), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Texas Society Sons of the American Revolution (TXSSAR)Code: TSSAR
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0758-002-008-042-04
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1113041