Z-Interop 2 Project Search and Record Data Requirements for Z39.50 Interoperability Testing Using Radioactive MARC Records Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Z-Interop 2 Project Search and Record Data Requirements for Z39.50 Interoperability Testing Using Radioactive MARC Records
- Added Title Version 3 (Draft) September 15, 2004
- Series Title Z-Interop
Author: Moen, William E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Benardino, PenelopeCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 2004-09-15
- Content Description: This document is a draft version of the Z-Interop 2 project search and record data requirements for Z39.50 interoperability testing using radioactive MARC records.
- Physical Description: 27 p.
- Keyword: Z39.50
- Keyword: interoperability testing
- Keyword: radioactive MARC
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc111280
- Academic Department: Library and Information Science