The 2011 Beta Eta Spring Banquet. Celebration of Rediscovery of the Elements Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The 2011 Beta Eta Spring Banquet. Celebration of Rediscovery of the Elements
Author: Marshall, James L., 1940-Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Name: Alpha Chi SigmaPlace of Publication: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Creation: 2011-22
- Content Description: Article describing an Eta Beta celebration of the completion of James and Virginia Marshall's "Rediscovery of the Elements." Photographs from the event are included. Three separate articles appear on the right side of the page.
- Physical Description: 26-26 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Keyword: scientific research
- Keyword: chemical elements
- Keyword: science
- Keyword: technology
- Keyword: chemistry
- Keyword: Rediscovery of the Elements
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Marshall, James L., 1940-
- Named Person: Marshall, Virginia R.
- Keyword: banquets
- Keyword: Beta Eta
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 2011-04-16
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Journal: The Hexagon, Volume 102, Number 2, Summer 2011, Alpha Chi Sigma, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Publication Title: The Hexagon
- Volume: 102
- Issue: 2
- Page Start: 26
- Page End: 26
- Pages: 1
- Is Part Of: The Hexagon, Volume 102, Number 2, Summer 2011, ark:/67531/metadc111266/
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc111260
- Academic Department: Chemistry