Magnetic mirror fusion research at the Lawrence Livermore Laboratory Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Magnetic mirror fusion research at the Lawrence Livermore Laboratory
Author: Post, R.F.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Lawrence Livermore LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Livermore, CaliforniaAdditional Info: California Univ., Livermore (USA). Lawrence Livermore Lab.
- Creation: 1979-02-09
- Content Description: An overall view is given of progress and plans for pressing forward with mirror research at Livermore. No detail is given on any one subject, and many interesting investigations being carried out at University laboratories in the U.S. that augment and support efforts at Livermore are omitted.
- Physical Description: Pages: 25
- Keyword: Research Programs
- Keyword: National Organizations
- Keyword: Us Aec
- Keyword: Open Plasma Devices
- Keyword: Thermonuclear Reactors
- STI Subject Categories: 70 Plasma Physics And Fusion Technology
- Keyword: Us Doe
- Keyword: Thermonuclear Devices
- Keyword: Document Types
- Keyword: Planning
- Keyword: Us Erda
- Keyword: Lawrence Livermore Laboratory
- Keyword: Magnetic Mirrors
- Keyword: Us Organizations 700200* -- Fusion Energy-- Fusion Power Plant Technology
- Keyword: Magnetic Mirror Type Reactors
- Keyword: Reviews
- Conference: All-union conference, Moscow, USSR, 21 Feb 1979
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: UCRL-82318
- Report No.: CONF-790232-1
- Grant Number: W-7405-ENG-48
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 6159634
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1111120
- Display Note: Dep. NTIS, PC A02/MF A01.