Minerals Management Service Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Minerals Management Service
- Added Title Minerals Management Service (MMS)
Author: United States. Minerals Management Service.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: U.S. Deptment fo the Interior, Minerals Management Service; MMS
Name: U.S. Minerals Management ServicePlace of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2010-06
- Harvested: 2010-06-28
- Content Description: This website contains information about the Minerals Management Service (MMS) which manages resources on the outer continental shelf (OCS) including natural gas, oil, and other minerals. The pages include information about the programs administered by the MMS, links related to the Deepwater Horizon incident, and other resources related to the work of the agency.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Mineral industries -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Ocean energy resources -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Gas in submerged lands -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Petroleum in submerged lands -- U.S.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mineral resources in submerged lands -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mines and mineral resources -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Natural resources -- Management.
- Keyword: outer continental shelf
- Keyword: Gulf of Mexico
- Keyword: Pacific Ocean
- Place Name: United States
Name: CyberCemeteryCode: GDCC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- URL: http://cybercemetery.unt.edu/archive/mms/20100628161818/http://www.mms.gov/index.htm
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc111037
- Display Note: In 2010, the MMS was restructured into the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation, and Enforcement (BOEMRE).