IT Dashboard Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title IT Dashboard
- Added Title Federal IT Dashboard
- Harvested: 2011-05-31
- Creation: 2011~
- Content Description: This website contains tools and statistics about government IT programs; the homepage states: "The IT Dashboard is a website enabling federal agencies, industry, the general public and other stakeholders to view details of federal information technology investments. The purpose of the Dashboard is to provide information on the effectiveness of government IT programs and to support decisions regarding the investment and management of resources."
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Information technology -- U.S. -- Evaluation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Investments -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Information technology -- U.S. -- Management
- Keyword: funding
- Keyword: government programs
- Keyword: effectiveness
- Place Name: United States
Name: CyberCemeteryCode: GDCC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- URL: http://cybercemetery.unt.edu/archive/it/20110531223247/http://www.itdashboard.gov/
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc111036