The National Invasive Species Council Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The National Invasive Species Council
- Added Title Welcome to InvasiveSpecies.gov!
Author: National Invasive Species Council (U.S.)Creator Type: Organization
Name: National Invasive Species Council (U.S.)Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Harvested: 2011-06-29
- Creation: 2011~
- Content Description: This website contains information about the purpose and work of the National Invasive Species Council, including its plans to prevent and manage invasive species, educational materials, budgetary and organizational documents of the Council, and other related resources.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Habitat conservation -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Wildlife management -- U.S.
- Keyword: invasive species
- Place Name: United States
Name: CyberCemeteryCode: GDCC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- URL: http://cybercemetery.unt.edu/archive/nisc/20110629185153/http://www.invasivespecies.gov/
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc111034