Commission on Wartime Contracting In Iraq and Afghanistan Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Commission on Wartime Contracting In Iraq and Afghanistan
Author: United States. Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan.Creator Type: Organization
Name: U.S. Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and AfghanistanPlace of Publication: Arlington, Virginia
- Creation: 2008/2011
- Harvested: 2011-09-29
- Content Description: This website contains information about the Commission on Wartime Contracting (CWC), which was established to study contracting for military activities in Iraq and Afghanistan such as waste, fraud, abuse, and mismanagement of contracts. The site provides information about the commission's activities and copies of its reports, including two interim reports, five special reports, and a final report on "Transforming Wartime Contracting."
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Defense contracts -- U.S. -- Evaluation
- Keyword: military contracting
- Keyword: wartime activities
- Keyword: oversight
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Iraq
- Place Name: Afghanistan
Name: CyberCemeteryCode: GDCC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- URL: http://cybercemetery.unt.edu/archive/cwc/20110929231911/http://www.wartimecontracting.gov/index.php
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc111030
- Display Note: "A Bipartisan Legislative Commission Established to Study Wartime Contracting."