APPS.gov NOW Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title APPS.gov NOW
- Added Title APPS.gov NOW: Helping Agencies Engage Citizens
Author: United States. General Services Administration. Office of Citizen Services and Innnovative Technologies. Center for New Media and Citizen Engagement.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. General Services Administration.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Harvested: 2011-06-07
- Creation: 2010~
- Content Description: This website contains information about social media tools that can be used by federal employees and departments, such as blogs, wikis, and forums.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Web sites -- U.S. -- Social aspects
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Technology
- Keyword: social media
- Keyword: applications
- Keyword: tools
- Place Name: United States
Name: CyberCemeteryCode: GDCC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- URL: http://cybercemetery.unt.edu/archive/appsnow/20110607184134/http://www.citizen.apps.gov/
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc111024