U.S. Census Bureau: The 2011 Statistical Abstract Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title U.S. Census Bureau: The 2011 Statistical Abstract
Author: United States. Bureau of the Census.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Bureau of the Census.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-01
- Harvested: 2011-06-06
- Content Description: This website contains the social, political, and economic statistical summaries for the United States, compiled from the Census Bureau, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Bureau of Economic Analysis, as well as other federal agencies and private organizations.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Census -- U.S. -- Statistics
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Statistics -- U.S. -- Social aspects
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Statistics -- U.S. -- Economic aspects
- Keyword: politics
- Keyword: statistical analysis
- Keyword: statistical tables
- Place Name: United States
Name: CyberCemeteryCode: GDCC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- URL: http://cybercemetery.unt.edu/archive/statab/20110706212717/http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc111023
- Display Note: "The National Data Book"