An Alternative Approach to Interoperability Testing Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title An Alternative Approach to Interoperability Testing
- Series Title Z-Interop
Author: Moen, William E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Yoon, JungWonCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: American Society for Information Science and TechnologyContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-11-01
- Content Description: Presentation for the 2005 American Society for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T) Annual Meeting. This presentation discusses an alternative approach to interoperability testing and the use of special diagnostic records in the context of Z39.50 and online library catalogs.
- Physical Description: 24 p.
- Keyword: Z39.50
- Keyword: interoperability testing
- Keyword: MARC
- Meeting: American Society for Information Science and Technology Annual Meeting, 2005, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc111014
- Academic Department: Library and Information Science
- Academic Department: Texas Center for Digital Knowledge