FASTBUS review 1985 Page: 4 of 4
This article is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided to Digital Library by the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
1. DOEIER-40, 'FASTBUS Modular High Speed Data Ac-
quisition and Control System for High Energy Physics
and Other Applications," U.S. NIM Committee, Decem-
ber 1083; available from the National Technical Informa-
tion Service, U.S. Department of Commerce, Springfield,
2. H. Verwei, "FASTBUS in Experiments in Europe", in-
vited paper at this conference.
3. Y. Arai, "Progress of FASTBUS Data Acquisition Systems
for TRISTAN', invited paper at this conference
4. H. V. Walz, FASTBUS Review 1984", IEEE Trans. Nucl.
Sri 145-32, Na. 1, 253 (1985); H.V. Wali, "Review of
Recent FASTBUS Developments", IEEE Trans. Nmci. Sci-
4541, No. 1,205 (1961).
5. For a copy of the compendium, write to Bill Graves, M.S.
223, Fermilab, P.O. Box 500, Batavia, IL 60510.
6. For ordering and technical information, contact either Ed
Barsotti, M.S. 223, FermIlab, P.O. Box 800, Batavia, IL
60510, or Robert Skegg, Room 37, TRIUMF, 4004 Wes-
brook Mail, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada VET
7. R. Skegg et al, 'A Full Featured FASTBUS Slave Interface
Using Semi- Custom Integrated Circuits",paper presented
at this conference.
S. M. J. LeVine, "The E802 Data Acquisition Complex",
IEEE Trans. Nur. Sci. NS-32, No. 4, 1376, (Auguat
9. E.D. Platner et al, "A Very High Event Rate Data Ac-
quisition System in FASTBUS", paper presented at this
10. CDF ia the topic of several papers at this conference.
11. R.O. Nelson et at, "Configuration For The WNR Data
Acquisition System For Neutron Measurements", IEEE
Trans. Nucl. Scd. NS-32, No. 4, 1432 (August 1985).
12. H. S. Mati et al, "A FASTBUS Based Data Acquisition
System For The Di- Lepton Spectrometer At The Be-
valac", paper presented at this conference.
13. S. D. Ecklund, 'Tbe Status of SLC', IEEE Trans. Nucl.
Sci. NS-32, o. 5 (October 1985).
14. SLAC Mark H/SLC and SLD detectors are described in
several papers at this conference.
15. R.S. Larsen, 'Overview of the Data Acquisition Electron-
ics System Design for the SLAC Linear Collider Detector
(SLD)", paper presented at this conference.
16. B. Bertolreci, "Transceiver for the FASTBUS Cable Seg-
ment", IF Trans. Nucl. Sci. NS-32, No. 1, 328 (Febru-
17. FASTBUS Users Guide Working Group; chairman F. Kirsten,
This report wos prepared as an a of work sposred by an agency of the Unied Ste
Government. Neither the United States Government nor any agency thereof, nor any or their
employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsi-
bility rot the aesurany, completeess, or usefulness of any information, apperatus, product, or
poe disclosed, or represent that its use would at infrinsge privately owned rights Refr-
-a brin to any speelil oesnucW prnduet, peoess oreama by trade esem, trademark,
me sqterSe, or oteewise den at .seemanly coastiute or amply its ce saswatm, mue-
mindatn, or hvaering by the United Slates Goemmat - any egeseyosee The ies ws
end siaiosa of authrs expressed bansle do eat aemusily state or salit the
Ueieed States GOvernneat or any agesey -et
This article can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Article.
Walz, H.V. & Barsotti, E.J. FASTBUS review 1985, article, September 1, 1985; United States. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1107276/m1/4/: accessed January 16, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.