Contracting with America: ACIR Recommendations 1961-1995 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Contracting with America: ACIR Recommendations 1961-1995
Author: United States. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.Place of Publication: Washington, D.C.
- Creation: 1995-01
- Digitized: 2006-08-21
- Content Description: The ACIR Library is composed of publications that study the interactions between different levels of government. This document addresses contracting with America.
- Physical Description: 90 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Intergovernmental fiscal relations -- United States.
Name: Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental RelationsCode: ACIR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1107
- Display Note: Check: Y 3.AD 9/8:10 P 96/3/994 on shelf, for GovDoc #.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C