Appendix G: Contingency Plan Outline Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Appendix G: Contingency Plan Outline
- Series Title MetaArchive Cooperative
Author: Halbert, MartinCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Principal Investigator; University of North Texas
Author: Hartman, Cathy NelsonCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Systems Director; University of North Texas
Author: Skinner, KatherineCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Outreach Director; Educopia Institute
Author: Walters, TylerCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Sustainability Director; Georgia Institute of Technology
Author: Schultz, MattCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Project Manager; Educopia Institute
Sponsor: United States. National Historical Publications and Records Commission.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2011-11-09
- Content Description: This is an appendix to the MetaArchive Final Report. In this appendix, the policy statements address the general requirements and procedures related to the enactment and handling of the MetaArchive Contingency Plan.
- Physical Description: 4 p.
- Keyword: policy statements
- Keyword: contingency plans
- Is Referenced By: MetaArchive: Final Report, ark:/67531/metadc109710
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc109717
- Academic Department: Libraries