[View from Mount Pilatus] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [View from Mount Pilatus]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1965
- Digitized: 2009-06-23
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Pilatus Mountain in Switzerland. The photograph was taken while descending the mountain. A patch of grass intersects the bottom foreground. The valley is visible below the grass. Two red buildings are visible in the valley. Other mountains are visible in the distance.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Switzerland
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pilatus (Switzerland)
- Keyword: mountains
- Keyword: alps
- Keyword: railroads
- Keyword: cogwheel railways
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Switzerland - Nidwalden Canton
- Coverage Date: 1965
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10955
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo