[Railroad switchpoint] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Railroad switchpoint]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1965
- Digitized: 2009-06-23
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the cogwheel railroad station on Mount Pilatus in Switzerland. A red rail car is visible in the foreground traveling uphill. The station is visible in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Switzerland
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pilatus (mountain)
- Keyword: mountains
- Keyword: railroads
- Keyword: cogwheels
- Keyword: cog railways
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Switzerland - Nidwalden Canton
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10948
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo