Medicare Temporary Payment Adjustments for Ground Ambulance Scheduled to Expire Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Medicare Temporary Payment Adjustments for Ground Ambulance Scheduled to Expire
- Series Title CRS Insight
Author: Villagrana, Marco A.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Health Care Financing
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2017-12-08
- Content Description: This report discusses the Medicare program which allows for adjustments in payment for ambulances due to the location of the service and level of service provided. A chart is provided showing the number of zip-codes in urban, rural, and super-rural areas for each state and territory.
- Physical Description: 7 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Medicare
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Ambulances
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Emergency medical services
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Health insurance
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: IN10839
- Accession or Local Control No: IN10839_2017Dec08
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1094423