[Chapel Bridge] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Chapel Bridge]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1965
- Digitized: 2009-06-23
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Chapel Bridge and Water Tower in Lucerne, Switzerland. The covered bridge is visible in the foreground crossing over the River Reuss. The tower is visible on the left side of the bridge connecting to the opposite bank. A church, more buildings, and a hillside are visible in the background behind the bridge.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Lucerne
- Keyword: Chapel Bridge
- Keyword: Water Tower
- Keyword: covered bridges
- Keyword: bridges
- Keyword: towers
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Reuss River (Switzerland)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Switzerland - Luzern Canton - Luzern
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10944
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo