[Anne Frank House] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Anne Frank House]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1965-07
- Digitized: 2009-06-11
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph a canal and row of buildings in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Tree branches and a light post are out of focus in the foreground; cars and a row of buildings fill the background. One of the buildings is the Anne Frank House.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Frank, Anne
- Keyword: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Amsterdam (Netherlands) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
- Keyword: canals
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Netherlands - North Holland Province - Amsterdam
- Coverage Date: 1965-07
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10909
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo