[Beach Chairs] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Beach Chairs]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-08
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a beach in Mexico. A row of giant straw umbrellas and wooden beach chairs line the beach in the foreground. The water is visible in the background next to the rocky shoreline.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Mexico
- Keyword: beaches
- Keyword: chairs
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Mexico
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10889
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo