[Brick Construction] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Brick Construction]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-08
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a construction site in Acapulco de Juárez, Mexico. Two brick walls with wooden support beams are visible in the foreground. Cars on a street are visible through a gap in the wall.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Acapulco de Juárez
- Keyword: brickwork
- Keyword: construction
- Keyword: architecture
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Mexico - Guerrero - Acapulco de Juárez
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10879
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo