[Arched Doorway] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Arched Doorway]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-05
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of an arched doorway in Cuernavaca, Mexico. Over the doorway is an even larger archway with a domed roof. The archway is formed by carved stone inset with niches, columns, and figures. Only one wooden door is open. A tiled walkway and stairs are visible in front of the door. The top of a bell tower is visible on the right edge of the frame.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Cuernavaca
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Buildings -- Mexico.
- Keyword: bell towers
- Keyword: doors
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Mexico - Morelos - Cuernavaca
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10866
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo