[Villa I Tatti Garden] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Villa I Tatti Garden]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-18
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Villa I Tatti in Florence, Italy. A small pool is visible in the foreground surrounded by a rock path and potted plants. Trees and bushes are planted in the grass surrounding the path. Hills and cypress trees are visible in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Villa I Tatti
- Keyword: Florence
- Keyword: villas
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Italy - Tuscany Region - Firenze Province - Florence
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10829
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo