Ordinal Position, Family Size, and Diagnosis in a Psychiatric Hospital Population Page: 18
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
1. Arieti, Silvan©t American Handbook of Psychiatry* Vol. I.
New York, Basic Books, Inc., 1959.
2. Bakan, D., "The Relationship between Alcoholism and Birth
Rank,* Quarterly Journal of Studies on Alcohol. X
3. Gregory,, Ian, "An Analysis of Familial Data on Psychiatric
Patients," British Journal of Preventive and Social
Medicine. XII (1958), 42-59.
4. Grosz, Hanns I,, and Miller, I., "Sibling Patterns in
Schizophrenia," Science. CXXVIII (1958), 30,
5. Malzberg, Benjamin, Social and Biological Aspects of
Mental Disease, Utica, Hew York, State Hospitals
6. Murphy, G., Murphy, Lois B., and Newcomb, T. M. ,
Experimental Social Psychology. Hew York, Harper,
7. Norton, A., "A Study of Familial Variable® within Hospital
Populations," British Journal of Preventive and Social
Medicine« VI (1952), 253-260.
8. Roberts, Bertram H., and Meyers, J. K., •Schizophrenia in
the Youngest Male Child of the Lower Middle Class,"
American Journal of Psychiatry, CXII (1955)# 129-134.
9. Schachter, Stanley, The Psychology of Affiliation.
Stanford, California, Stanford University Press, 1959.
30. Schooler, Carmi, "Birth Order and Schizophrenia," Archives
of General Psychiatry. XV (1961), 91-97.
11. Sears, R. R , "Ordinal Position in the Family as a
Psychological Variable," American Sociological Review.
XV (1950), 397-401.
12. Sears, R. R. , Macobey, £«, and Levin, H., Patterns of
Child Rearing. Evanston, Illinois, Row Petterson and
Here’s what’s next.
This thesis can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Thesis.
Sensenig, John. Ordinal Position, Family Size, and Diagnosis in a Psychiatric Hospital Population, thesis, August 1963; Denton, Texas. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc108247/m1/22/: accessed April 22, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; .