[Villa I Tatti] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Villa I Tatti]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-18
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Villa I Tatti in Florence, Italy. In the foreground, a tall wall is visible at an angle on the left side. A grass lawn is visible in the right foreground. The wall is topped with figurative statues and stone pots. There is an entrance in the center of the wall with a path leading through the lawn into the opening. Trees and landscape are visible in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Villa I Tatti
- Keyword: Florence
- Keyword: villas
- Keyword: gardens
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Italy - Tuscany Region - Firenze Province - Florence
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10819
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo