A Comparison of the Differences in the Response of Identical Twins to Rorschach's Test Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Comparison of the Differences in the Response of Identical Twins to Rorschach's Test
Author: McCarty, Wilbur D.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Hamilton, F. SidneyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Bonney, Merl E.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1960-08
- Content Description: The purpose of this study was to determine, by use of the Rorschach, any differences in the personality structures of two groups of identical twin subjects.
- Physical Description: iv, 76 leaves
- Keyword: identical twins
- Keyword: Rorschach's test
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Twins -- Psychology.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Rorschach Test.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: McCarty, Wilbur D.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.2760
- Accession or Local Control No: n_02760
- UNT Catalog No.: b1893369
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc108104
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: School of Education
- Degree Discipline: Education