Some Factors Affecting the Selection of the Plate Lunch Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Some Factors Affecting the Selection of the Plate Lunch
Author: Key, Merlene HunnicuttCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Scoular, Florence I.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: McBryde, James B.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1959-08
- Content Description: The purpose of the present study is to investigate the factors affecting the sale of the plate lunch in six of the one hundred twenty-nine Dallas Public School lunchrooms, two each of predominantly Mexican, white and Negro enrollment, when the time is extended to include the entire school year of one hundred eighty school days.
- Physical Description: v, 29 leaves : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: selection.
- Keyword: plate lunch
- Keyword: public schools
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: School children -- Food -- Texas -- Dallas.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Key, Merlene Hunnicutt
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.2699
- Accession or Local Control No: n_02699
- UNT Catalog No.: b2489704
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc108056
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Home Economics
- Degree Discipline: Home Economics