Some Rorschach Factors as Related to Sociometric Status in a Second Grade Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Some Rorschach Factors as Related to Sociometric Status in a Second Grade
Author: Haynes, Jack ReadCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Hamilton, F. SidneyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Kooker, Earl W.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1958
- Content Description: The purpose of this study was to determine if the W%, F%, H, P, and Experience Balance on the Rorschach were related to sociometric status in the second grade.
- Physical Description: iv, 80 leaves
- Keyword: Rorschach factors
- Keyword: sociometric status
- Keyword: second grade
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Rorschach Test.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Social interaction in children.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Haynes, Jack Read
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.2599
- Accession or Local Control No: n_02599
- UNT Catalog No.: b2480191
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc107983
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Arts
- Academic Department: Department of Education
- Degree Discipline: Education