Self-diffusion of the Lead Ion in the Fused Lead Chloride System Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Self-diffusion of the Lead Ion in the Fused Lead Chloride System
Author: Cureton, Wilbur StanleyCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Perkins, GeraldContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Escue, Richard ByrdContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1957
- Content Description: The specific goal of this investigation was the determination of the self-diffusion coefficient of the divalent lead ion in a fused lead chloride system at several temperatures and the determination of the activation energy for the diffusion process.
- Physical Description: v, 33 leaves : ill.
- Keyword: self-diffusion
- Keyword: lead ion
- Keyword: fused lead chloride system
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Lead chlorides.
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Cureton, Wilbur Stanley
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.2561
- Accession or Local Control No: n_02561
- UNT Catalog No.: b2480678
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc107958
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Chemistry
- Degree Discipline: Chemistry