The Relative Social Development of Children with Pre-school Background as Opposed to Those who Lack Such Experiences Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Relative Social Development of Children with Pre-school Background as Opposed to Those who Lack Such Experiences
Author: Nicholson, Ertie LouCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Bonney, Merl E. (Merl Edwin), 1902-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Kooker, Earl W.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1957
- Content Description: This study, as stated in Chapter I, is designed for the purpose of determining the relationship between an individual's degree of social acceptance and social adjustment in the classroom and the presence or absence of pre-school training.
- Physical Description: iv, 36 leaves
- Keyword: social development
- Keyword: children
- Keyword: pre-school training
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Social acceptance in children.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Social adjustment in children.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Education, Preschool.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Nicholson, Ertie Lou
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.2528
- Accession or Local Control No: n_02528
- UNT Catalog No.: b2480181
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc107935
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Education
- Degree Discipline: Education