An Analysis of the Qualifications and General Status of the Industrial Arts Teachers Employed in the Secondary Schools of Arkansas during the 1953-1954 School Year Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title An Analysis of the Qualifications and General Status of the Industrial Arts Teachers Employed in the Secondary Schools of Arkansas during the 1953-1954 School Year
Author: Glenn, Robert H.Creator Type: Personal
Chair: Blanton, Earle B.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Brenholtz, Harold, b. 1894Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1954
- Content Description: This is a study to ascertain the qualifications, the general status, and in-school and out-of-school activities of the industrial arts teachers employed in the secondary schools in Arkansas in order to compare them with the qualifications and general status of the industrial arts teachers employed in the State of Texas in 1953, as reported by Jack P. Dial.
- Physical Description: v, 89 leaves : map
- Keyword: qualifications
- Keyword: industrial arts
- Keyword: teachers
- Keyword: secondary schools
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Industrial arts teachers -- Arkansas.
- Place Name: United States - Arkansas
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Glenn, Robert H.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.2304
- Accession or Local Control No: n_02304
- UNT Catalog No.: b2479307
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc107859
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Industrial Arts
- Degree Discipline: Industrial Arts