The Social Adjustment of Twenty-Two Children in a Fifth Grade Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Social Adjustment of Twenty-Two Children in a Fifth Grade
Author: Graham, Louise SmithCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Arnold, Earl A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Blair, Arthur WittContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1953
- Content Description: The purpose of this study is to determine possible reasons for the poor social adjustment of twenty-two children in the fifth grade of the Robert E. Lee School, Denton, Texas.
- Physical Description: iv, 48 leaves
- Keyword: social adjustment
- Keyword: fifth grade
- Keyword: maladjustment
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Social adjustment in children -- Texas -- Denton.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Rights Holder: Graham, Louise Smith
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.2225
- Accession or Local Control No: n_02225
- UNT Catalog No.: b2479269
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc107857
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State College
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Academic Department: Department of Education
- Degree Discipline: Education