[Review] Deciphering the Chemical Code: Bonding Across the Periodic Table Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Review] Deciphering the Chemical Code: Bonding Across the Periodic Table
Author: Cundari, Thomas R., 1964-Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas; University of Memphis
Name: American Chemical SocietyPlace of Publication: [Washington, D.C.]
- Creation: 1997-08-20
- Content Description: This article reviews the book "Deciphering the Chemical Code: Bonding Across the Periodic Table," by Nicolaos D. Epiotis.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: chemical bonding
- Keyword: electronic structure theory
- Keyword: computational chemistry
- Journal: Journal of the American Chemical Society, 1997, Washington D.C.: American Chemical Society, pp. 7908-7908
- Publication Title: Journal of the American Chemical Society
- Volume: 119
- Issue: 33
- Page Start: 7908
- Peer Reviewed: True
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Rights Access: public
- DOI: 10.1021/ja965712x
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc107796
- Academic Department: Chemistry
- Display Note: Reprinted with permission from the Journal of the American Chemical Society. Copyright 1997 American Chemical Society.