TRAC, FDSys and putting it all together Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title TRAC, FDSys and putting it all together
Author: Phillips, Mark EdwardCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: Federal Depository Library ProgramContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2011-10-18
- Content Description: This presentation discusses TRAC, an open source web-based project management and bug tracking system, and the Federated Digital System (FDSys), an advanced digital system that authenticates, preserves, versions, and provides permanent public access to federal government information.
- Physical Description: 30 p.
- Keyword: TRAC
- Keyword: FDSys
- Keyword: Federal Digital System
- Keyword: Open Archival Information System
- Keyword: OAIS
- Keyword: archival systems
- Keyword: digital repositories
- Meeting: Depository Library Council (DLC) Meeting, 2011, Washington D.C., United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc107766
- Academic Department: Digital Projects Unit