Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Cortile]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1958
- Digitized: 2009-06-15
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the cortile of the Palazzo Strozzi in Florence, Italy. The foreground of the image is hidden in shadow. The corner arches of the cortile and succeeding floors of the palazzo are visible in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: cortiles
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Florence (Italy) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Palazzo Strozzi (Florence, Italy)
- Keyword: palaces
- Keyword: Palazzo Strozzi, Florence
- Keyword: Florence, Italy
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Italy - Tuscany Region - Firenze Province - Florence
- Coverage Date: 1958
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10775
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo