Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Bargello]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1958
- Digitized: 2009-06-15
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Bargello Palace in Florence, Italy. The photograph was taken in an inner courtyard of the palace. An arched colonnade is visible in the foreground; statues on pedestals are visible under the archways.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Bargello, Florence
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Florence (Italy) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
- Keyword: Florence, Italy
- Keyword: palaces
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Italy - Tuscany Region - Florence Province - Florence
- Coverage Date: 1958
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10772
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo