[Wall relief] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Wall relief]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2009-06-23
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a wall relief in the International Conference Hall in Kyoto, Japan. The wall relief is visible in the foreground with a row of red chairs in front. The relief is made of wooden slats that form geometric shapes. The corner of a table is visible in the bottom left foreground.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Kyoto
- Keyword: International Conference Hall
- Keyword: conferences
- Keyword: halls
- Keyword: wall reliefs
- Keyword: architecture
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Japan - Kinki Region - Kyōto Urban Prefecture - Kyoto
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc10763
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo